• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by drdre

  1. D

    AD and user rights..

    thanks. one more question.. how can i generate a list of rules for a user group ?
  2. D

    AD and user rights..

    Guys i added a user to administrators group... and when i log on to a client machine with that user in the domain... i dont have the Admin rights... any ideas y ?
  3. D

    Windows 2003 Standard Edition 64bit and AD and Antivirus

    I cant find a GPMC that will run on 2003 x64 bit :( is there one avaialbe or do i have to use a third party application ?
  4. D

    Windows 2003 Standard Edition 64bit and AD and Antivirus

    hi all.. I am playing around with Active directory..getting my hands dirty with learn how to use it and so forth... but i have come across something that might be stupid to some of you all.. but to me it has me clueless.. i have read the builtin help and so forth with no luck... I am...
  5. D

    Power edge 700 Raid controller problem

    no.. its an old machine about 1 1/2yr old.. will try the firmware and see if that works.
  6. D

    Windows 2003 Standard Edition 64bit and AD

    The reason for 64bit version is that the application we are running at the office requires MSSQL... and its very RAM intensive.. so we took 4GB of ram for now.. and looking to increase it to 8GB some time in the future. thanks for all the help.
  7. D

    Power edge 700 Raid controller problem

    I am running Raid 5.
  8. D

    Windows 2003 Standard Edition 64bit and AD

    Guys... I am new to windows 2003 . and my small office(8 people) just bought a low end dell server with Windows 2003 server.. I am familiar with most of the services... but not AD. Did a little work with windows2000 server a few years aback... I want to learn a bit more about Active server...
  9. D

    Power edge 700 Raid controller problem

    I have dell poweredge 700 with the lame dEll Cerc SATA 1.5/6ch raid card running Raid 5 with 3 drives.. The card starts up.. then i get "error : Controller Kernel Stopped Running" .. and thats it... can this be fixed ? Can i just changed the card to a new one (different brand)...
Back
Top