• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dp_ludwig

  1. D

    4200 versus 5450

    okay thanks i guess there are some benefits 1) an HDMI port since the mobo only has a DVI port and 2) u can run the audio through the HDMI and you don't have to run extra cables for audio if you get your video from the DVI port. and 3) i guess there is some more RAM since the video card adds...
  2. D

    4200 versus 5450

    So I mail ordered a new machine with integrated Radeon 4200 video chipset. Also bought a Radeon 5450 video card for HTPC purposes (it includes an HDMI port). Alas the integrated video has a DVI and VGA (but no HDMI) port. Yeah I know - the specs only advertise a VGA port thanks HP...
  3. D

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I see no used syringes and condoms... thumbs down for your photos.
  4. D

    Flicker on my new LCD

    I just got my Dell 2007 WFP Ultrasharp. Nice looking monitor and all that except... ... I notice some flicker on the screen. :-( Some notes - my work laptop is connected to it via a VGA cable (on board video card has no support for DVI). Also, the flickering goes away when I unplug the AC...
  5. D

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    ... my screen shows some flicker. :mad: I'm using it with a laptop via VGA connector (no DVI port). At first it was barely noticeable but now that I know about it it's damn annoying. I thought maybe I had a defective LCD, but upon further investigation, when I unplug the AC cord from the...
Back
Top