A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Android isn't all that great unless you have a "High-end phone" to use it with.
The iOS ecosystem is very small compared to Android and thus developers have less work to do with less bugs trying to make it work on the variety of Android phones.
Does anyone have recommendations on a new Hard Drive?
My 2TB WD Green is failing on me and I need to get a replacement. I'm thinking about getting a WD Red 2TB-4TB.
I haven't heard good things about 4TB for reliability sakes.
I'm looking to get started working with virtualization. I'm thinking about trying to build a server that would be a good starting point for me.
I was thinking about either buying a used dell/hp server with dual L5639s and 32+GB RAM or building my own with either similar specs or maybe getting...
Any recommendations on a new Hard Drive?
I've been thinking about getting a 4TB WD Red, Seagate NAS Drive, or a simple Seagate Desktop drive
Or are 4TB drives iffy?