• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Doggeh

  1. D

    Anyone else run into this problem with the Antec 900??

    Take a file to the offending panel. This will leave a neater finish than dremel or BFH!
  2. D

    BFG 260 GTX overclocking

    No worries mate. Let us know how you get on with it.
  3. D

    BFG 260 GTX overclocking

    Dude these cards are immense for overclocking, especially if water cooled. Check out my thread at http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1364991 to see how far I pushed mine! Regards, Doggeh
  4. D

    GTX260 Overclocking

    Zalman passive ramsinks on the back of the card
  5. D

    GTX260 Overclocking

    its definitely stable - vantage runs, play Crysis for hours at a time and the rest of the day its folding non-stop (which is also MUCH more productive now) :)
  6. D

    GTX260 Overclocking

    Hey guys, I've been overclocking my GTX260 from its stock core/memory/shader freq's of 576/999/1242 MHz respectively and I've got to 775/1325/1661 running 100% tested & stable. 3DMark Vantage score of X5371 (X4483 stock) 3DMark06 score of 17924 Temps are 28deg idle, 34deg max full...
  7. D

    Best card for new 24" monitor? (1920x1200)

    Hey guys, Am I better off getting a 280 or a 4870x2 for high detail gaming at 1920x1200? or even 2x 260's? I know the 4870x2 is the faster card but is it over the top fast / would I be better sticking with nVidia for the PhysX / CUDA support? (Power draw and heat aren't problems I'm...
  8. D

    Anyone experienced with Carbon Fiber?

    Check out http://custompc.co.uk/blogs/doggeh/2008/05/22/finished-fibreglass-case-build/ I made myself a full fibreglass case and carbon fibre will be very similar to this. Cutting sheets of carbon fibre is very simple and can be achieved with a jigsaw/bandsaw or even a handheld hacksaw - no...
  9. D

    Uh Oh

    Thats a big YES! Most if not all thermal compounds are electrically conductive. I'm not sure how best to clean that side of the cpu but definitely don't plug it in until you've cleaned it thoroughly and allowed it to dry
  10. D

    Please help! - Q9450/Maximus Extreme Overclock

    Okay guys any help here would be greatly appreciated! I'm overclocking my system and i've reached 3.4GHz with the memory oc'd to 1700MHz. I've stress tested the setup using OCCT and it seems perfectly stable - however i can't get orthos or prime95 to work properly. Both apps say they are...
  11. D

    Q9450 Overclocking

    Hey guys, I've been overclocking my Q9450 on my Asus Maximus Extreme motherboard with OCZ Platinum 1600Mhz DDR3 memory and I've hit a wall at 3.4Ghz (ram oc'd in sync at 1700Mhz) I'm wondering what results you guys have had with similar setup's or if you have any advice about pushing it...
Back
Top