Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey folks, I totally understand if nobody has any great suggestions for this but I figured I'd ask.
I have a bunch of decent parts that I wanted to repurpose to a machine that I could put in the car and take out of town (no flights, plenty of room in the car). I'm fine with it being a mini...
Yeah, I really enjoy the game in doses like that. Still enjoy the moment to moment gameplay for a while. Get caught back up and all that and go play some other games again for a while.
I picked Div2 back up a month or two ago after a couple years away and have had a blast catching up and messing around with the builds again. Such a simple recipe for a game, seems odd it hasn't been really perfected and iterated well.
I've been using the tiny HP enterprise boxes for remote in streaming machines for my folks TV for a while now (so I can set up and start my nephews playing football from high school and college). Have it set up so I while I'm out of town at the game I can remote in from my phone and start the...
I am basically stomping through the game doing whatever seems the most interesting at each decision. I am guessing this thing is going to merit some absolute legend writing a decision maker mod that builds a save game (or something along those lines) once the dust settles a bit and I'll likely...
Have done a bard and wizard up to Act II already. Will likely be sticking with the Bard for the rest of the playthrough. Played lots of early access so I knew what I was getting into and Act I was just for style and fun. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I get people not being into it but calling out this...
I still use a 25 year old aeron that has been rebuilt once (under warranty at about 16ish years old). I have two others at the other offices. Getting the size of the seat correct is pretty important on these imo as far as where the legs land in the mesh and front seat frame. I hate sitting in...
I think it was Star Raiders if we're counting the 800XL as PC gaming. If we're not counting those, then I'd say it was Suspended on the... Apple II? Those early apple boxes are all a blur to me in the late 70s/early 80s. Wing Commander later on moved it from incredibly enthusiastic to hopelessly...
Bippity. Will bump it once more next weekend then turn it over to the nephew to receive whatever crazed keycap madness he comes up with. Have a great weekend everybody!
$125 to me Shipped, in the US at the best rate to your address. Paypal or Zelle. You pick up any additional fees if you would like different payment/shipping specifics. I'll ship the next day payment is received or same day if possible depending on time payment is received but not on Sunday. My...