A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Haha, the MacBook is not for gaming at all, the PS3 in the lounge room is for that, to which has COD5 available on it, havn't purchased it tho. I have had the MacBook since Midway through Year 11 where I sold up my G5 iMac and used my work saving to buy the MacBook. The MacBook was bought on...
Well after some tidying it looked like this:
Then the old desk left and looked like this:
Then I got a new desk and a cool lamp and it looks like this:
All Ready for uni :D
Purchased a new TV and DVD Player Yesterday.
Got my self a Samsung 27" (68cm) LCD 720p/1080i HDTV panel with hdmi input and a LG Upscaling DVD Player with 720p/1080i hdmi output with divx/xvid support, this runs though my Yamaha RX-V457 HT Amp and Sony Satelite Speakers and DIY Subwoofer using...
I just moved to windows vista, hooned over to the nVidia website, installed the drivers, rebooted and was still met with this but ugly and laggy interface, I then checked the device manager and realised that the drivers installed but they dont work, I get the following error:
I have...
Updated Photo Time, I just resetup my room as to how I want it :-) I found a redlight and thought it looked cool I sold the Logitech G15 (sending it to new owner tomorrow), and am buying a Dell 2007WFP monitor to replace the 15" Optima CRT and am buying a Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 to replace the...