A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hello!
Up until recently I've been using a 16GB flash drive for my file streaming needs. I have a Popcorn Hour which I had bought whe ethernet streaming was possible in my at the time residence. Since I've moved to a house and streaming is not possible and my WiFi adapter fails me at high...
Hello!
I'm on a mission to purchase a new PSU as mine has started to make an interesting hissing noise that persists even after power down and I don't really trust it. IIRC my current PSU is an Aspire 450 Watt I bought four years ago.
Current Setup:
AMD Phenom 955
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO...
I was in a store today, they didn't have the deathadder, however, they did have the Habu. I enjoyed how the habu fit my hand, is the deathadder similarly shaped?
Hello everyone,
I currently mouse with the Logitech Mx510 and have for the last few years. The mouse is still functional just dated and I am looking to buy something fresh. Obviously alot of this is subject to preference and personal feel, however, after doing a quick search around the net...
Well I always have a dozen or so windows/tabs gonig at once. Maybe its just not designed to be as speedy when you have that much going at once.
For NOD32, can you get it without the firewall ect.?
Hello Folks,
I am looking for a bit of advice on some lightweight software with regards to system performance. Currently I use Windows XP Pro, AVG free for anti-virus, Winamp for music, IE7 for browser.
Anti-virus
I used to be all about AVG but I find now its just out stayed its...