Recent content by de_yogurt

  1. D

    Mesh system or other options

    So I can run the router itself as an AP? Even with stock firmware?
  2. D

    Mesh system or other options

    The wife is hardwired and so is my desktop. One router just isnt enough for good coverage. The living will be fine and probably the kitchen. But one downstairs, in our bedroom and the kitchen would make it pretty nice. I'm running an Archer C7 v2 for the router, is it best to stick with TP Link...
  3. D

    Mesh system or other options

    I'm looking for a new home networking solution. I currently have my main router downstairs (where the fiber comes in) and a WAP in the living room. I should also note that I am running DDWRT on both routers. The WiFi seems to drop consistently and sometimes lose connection from the main router...
  4. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    I did think of that but it didn't make much sense to me to stress the CPU when it can't even handle more than an hour of a game
  5. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    I'm not trying to overclock, I just didn't know what else to do to get the processor stable enough to use, but I think I get what you are saying
  6. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    In HWMonitor the CPU VCORE reads 1.20 to 1.22 with a min of 1.176
  7. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    I am using a Hyper 212 Evo with whatever came in the package. My friend was using a H100i or something like that. It definitely seems like it is an issue with the CPU itself.
  8. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    What would be a good starting point to lower the voltage too? I was an Intel guy for a bit and then this just kind of fell in my lap and I figured it would do better than my G3258. Should I start at like 1.2?
  9. D

    FX-8150 temperature problems

    I was given an FX-8150 from a friend who said the temperature ran hot. Didn't think anything of it and thought he might have the cooler seated incorrectly or something like. I bought a motherboard to use with the processor and everything was going good. I ran The Division for like an hour and...
Back
Top