Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I followed some other posts to flush the dns, but to be completely honest, I don't have a complete understanding on what is happening there.
BTW, I replaced the cmos battery around the same time the problem started. Could this have something to do with the probem?
HI there. 2 days ago, my PC started to present this problem: Internet is connected (cable), but most websites won't load. When trying to connect, it presents some kind of time expired error. When I ping, some websites will give good response and other wont and they will vary over time.
What...
Hi there. I built and had this PC for the last 18 months. Yesterday it started presenting the following problem: When I turn it on, it starts (the fans, HD, but not CPU cooler) and resets in 2 seconds, before hitting bios. The restarting loop never ends unless I manually turn PSU off.
I'm...