• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Davidc145

  1. D

    Looking for mouse suggestions

    I have the Razer Deathadder and use it for just normal every day things but also for very heavy gaming sessions and it has never failed me. It has 2 buttons on the side for programming and a nice blue lighting that you can set up in so many ways it's not even funny (yes, you can turn it off if...
  2. D

    Gaming with Dual Monitors

    I'm using my tv as my main monitor, yes. I will try it with my monitor as my main but it's worked before when I just had my tv.
  3. D

    Gaming with Dual Monitors

    I have 2 "monitors". One is a normal monitor and the other is my tv. I want to game on my tv and set up my monitor as a page to see a wiki or something so I don't have to alt tab out. When I launch a game, it plays but doesn't display anything, I just see my desktop background and I can't play...
  4. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I do actually use adblock for google chrome. I'll disable it next time the stream is on and I'll see if that works.
  5. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I got my HDMI today, no help. I ran speedtest again and got 5ms ping, 22.33 down and 3.59 up.
  6. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I want to wire my whole house but I can't because I don't have the money or time for it right now but I also think that I would like to do some powerline networking. Can anyone recommend a good kit with at least 2 adapters and at least 2 ports on the receiving end, I want to connect my pc and my...
  7. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I watch captainsparklez, ms_vixen, and Nearbygamer. The stream I have major lag with is ms_vixen when she plays mw3
  8. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    100ft difference between cat5e and cat6 is like 2 dollars. The only cables that I can find are 5e and 6 and the longest I can find is 100ft and then a 1000ft cat5 one for I assume running a direct connection plug type thingy. I would like a permanent connection but I can't run a cable across my...
  9. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    Also, I have a Razer BlackWidow ultimate and a USB mouse plugged into my 4 usb ports at the back of my computer.
  10. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I'm looking into a super long ethernet cable. It's probably going to be a 100ft one but I'll measure later. Would you recommend a cat6 or cat5e? There's a little bit of a price difference but I don't know what would be best.
  11. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    On speedtest, I've been running tests for a while and I have 3 results from random times of the day. I'll just post all the info they have that I feel is necessary. Download-18.37 Upload-3.56 Latency-15ms Distance-~150mi Download-24.79 Upload-3.62 Latency-12ms Distance-<50mi Download-16.40...
  12. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I'm not sure of everything but I'll provide what I know. I know that I have comcast xfinity internet and a Netgear router. I'm using wireless with a Netgear N300 wireless usb adapter on my pc end. PC Specs: CPU - i5 2500k CPU Cooler - Corsair H60 Motherboard: MSI H61M-P23 RAM -Patriot...
  13. D

    Twitch.tv lag

    I don't know where else to post this so I'll try here. I don't know if anyone can help me but when I watch streams on twitch.tv, they lag so badly that I can't watch the stream at all. Usually the audio is fine and it's just the video that stops for a few seconds. I am pretty sure it's not my...
  14. D

    Corsair H80 or Antec H2O 920 ?

    Cool, Thanks. What kind of fan should I buy to go with it? I think it only comes with one, right?
  15. D

    Corsair H80 or Antec H2O 920 ?

    I think I either want an H60 or an H80. I was hoping someone could enlighten me and give me some advice as to which I should pick
Back
Top