• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Gaming with Dual Monitors

Davidc145

n00b
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
15
I have 2 "monitors". One is a normal monitor and the other is my tv. I want to game on my tv and set up my monitor as a page to see a wiki or something so I don't have to alt tab out. When I launch a game, it plays but doesn't display anything, I just see my desktop background and I can't play games now. Any suggestions on why it wouldn't be working?
 
Do you have your TV set to your main monitor? Also, you may want to try windowed mode if you want to display a wiki page up without alt tabbing. The other thing you might to try is a different game and see if the game is running in a resolution your TV doesn't support.
 
I'm using my tv as my main monitor, yes. I will try it with my monitor as my main but it's worked before when I just had my tv.
 
Back
Top