I agree with all the above posters - your new i7 system with the gtx280 may be just too much for your corsair 520, you might want to consider the Corsair 750tx which would suit your needs much better imho. I believe the 750tx supports 60A on the 12v rail compared to the 40A on the 520
More performance. Was hoping to improve the framerates in crysis even better than they are now. But I suppose it's not going to happen even with another 4870x2. 1600x1200 rez
Currently I have a 4870x2 ati card in my system (2 core),. If I got another 4870x2 would there be any performance improvement in crysis and crysis warhead? Running a X48-DQ6 motherboard ddr2 1066 4GB memory.
would be Quad Crossfire X
Not yet : - however its only a matter of time before it happens. If the people in this forum represent the current mindset of U.S. citizens with an alarmingly lack of concern for there increasing lack of privacy and civil rights - then consider it a certainty it will happen eventually because...