Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Okay, I just finished my first watercooled build.
I have the CPU (i7 960), the GPU(285Gtx), and the little mobo giblets cooled on a Feser 480 radiator.
I wanted to know what programs I would need to overclock the CPU and GPU, and see the temps, etc.
Also, what kind of speeds do you...
Hello all. I have a quick question:
I'm building a water cooled computer with, and I can't decide on what components to get.
I figured that I'd have an all internal system, I don't like the looks of having the radiators mounted on the outside of the case, and it might be a hazard due to...
Okay, so I have one of these: http://www.koolance.com/water-cooling/product_info.php?product_id=893
to go with my motherboard. Including that, along with my HK waterblock, and most importantly, my CMStacker 830 case.
I'll also get this pump...
Okay, so I'm building a water cooled rig to replace my old one. The problem is, I've never built a water cooled system and I'm looking for some suggestions.
I'm building it in the mega 'Cooler Master Stacker 830' case, so space shouldn't be much of an issue.
For the components that I...