• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by D4n73-13

  1. D

    Build for a Friend

    Thanks all... 'cept you, Viper. ;)
  2. D

    Build for a Friend

    He intends to run SLI when it's affordable.
  3. D

    Build for a Friend

    I was looking into a new build for a friend who's going into college. Help and suggestions would be very much appreciated. We were thinking about using a Cooler Master Centurion 5 for the case, but we are open to cheap alternatives. He's maxed out after $1350, so this is what we came up with...
  4. D

    WOOTOFF!!!!!!!!!

    lol, yeah. Admittedly they are pretty cool little buggers... still not worth it.
  5. D

    Official Moola Invites Thread

    any downside to upgrading?
  6. D

    What is my bottleneck?

    mobo? OC'd? Need more info.
  7. D

    Core designation?

    Wouldn't it be possible to designate one or two of your processors to compute only physics? I would think that one could do it with only software, as long as you have the processing power to spare. How long until this is possible? or will it even happen?
  8. D

    Motherboard selection question

    ...anyhow... *thoroughly embarassed about previous irrelevant post* I also had some problems with the space issues with my FreezerPro 7. It fits. barely.
  9. D

    Motherboard selection question

    I recently bought the EVGA 680i mobo, and it doesn't play very nice with my Nvidia 8800GTS... Apparently it doesn't happen on all systems, but I get a video driver error when I play any games (or even some videos) that are video card intensive for more than 10min.:confused: Try to Google this...
  10. D

    Back case fan not working

    I just put in a new heatsink, and unplugged a few things to get to it. One of them was the back case fan. Even though my temps are down about 8C, I would like it if the fan worked. :) It spins a little bit when I hit the power button, but other than that, the only thing it does is make a very...
  11. D

    BackTrack 2 Help Please

  12. D

    BackTrack 2 Help Please

    it tells me to use "toor" as the password, but toor, root, ____, admin, bt2, etc. ...nothing works
  13. D

    BackTrack 2 Help Please

Back
Top