I use Aperture all the time, and so far it has been a dream for me. I have noticed very few downsides and with the MBP the program absolutely flies. Take this for what it's worth :-/
hey there people.
just finished an apallingly simple portfolio site, something quick and simple that communicates the necessary information effectively.
i'd appreciate any comments, criticism or praise, on anything (including the portfolio pictures)!
Hi,
I posted a rather long thread in the photography forum cataloging my experience this past weekend at Coachella. This morning I wanted to check the thread and discovered that I've been locked out or banned from the Photography forums. I have no idea why this happened and would really...
This'll be a long post, sorry.
The Section Quartet's manager, Jorge, on the way to Palm Springs.
Inside the Caliente Tropics motel lot.
My homage to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
My buddy Paul who produced Bad Religion's Recipe for Hate album.
Singer/Songwriter Andrew...
Hey Folks.
I have some ram for a MBP up for sale...
1GB of A-Data 667mghz - $80
512MB of Hynix 667mghz (standard ram) - $40
If you want both of them make it $110.
All prices +$10 for shipping and paypal.
If anybody wants some, I have a 1gb stick and 512mb stick of MPB ram that I don't need.
$80 for the 1gb stick, $40 for the 512mb.
$5 shipping + $5 for paypal (if used).
send me a PM if you're interested!
(oh, and $110 for both)