Apr 23, 2006 #1 C cuttriss Weaksauce Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 110 If anybody wants some, I have a 1gb stick and 512mb stick of MPB ram that I don't need. $80 for the 1gb stick, $40 for the 512mb. $5 shipping + $5 for paypal (if used). send me a PM if you're interested! (oh, and $110 for both)
If anybody wants some, I have a 1gb stick and 512mb stick of MPB ram that I don't need. $80 for the 1gb stick, $40 for the 512mb. $5 shipping + $5 for paypal (if used). send me a PM if you're interested! (oh, and $110 for both)
Apr 23, 2006 #2 S synergyo1 2[H]4U Joined Jul 2, 2004 Messages 3,591 This post belongs in the FS/FT forum
Apr 23, 2006 #3 C cuttriss Weaksauce Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 110 that is so blatantly true, haha.
Apr 23, 2006 #4 A Arcygenical Fully [H] Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 25,066 True, yes... but you have PM.