Recent content by Cosmogizer

  1. C

    Pc assembly faillure

    And will the power connector supply the image?
  2. C

    Pc assembly faillure

    This might be the problem... But i need to see my pc first (im at work now..) And i can't try it out untill monday cuz i already gave the card to a friend to test it :)
  3. C

    Pc assembly faillure

    Hmm 6 pin connector? If i remember correctly it was only a 4 pin connector on the Graka...
  4. C

    Pc assembly faillure

    Thx for all the reactions but : No floppy installed No beebs what so ever CPU fan is plugged Il try the booting with only the primary stuff
  5. C

    Assembly faillure? Help?

    I have the following problem : I just assembled my new pc (all new components) : Motherboard : Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX2 CPU : Core 2 duo E6600 Graphic card : Gigabyte GeForce 7950 GT (GV-NX795T512H-RH) Ram 2 x 1 Gig ram When all was installed I booted and everything seems to...
  6. C

    PSU problem?

    I have the following problem : I just assembled my new pc (all new components) : Motherboard : Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX2 CPU : Core 2 duo E6600 Graphic card : Gigabyte GeForce 7950 GT (GV-NX795T512H-RH) Ram 2 x 1 Gig ram When all was installed I booted and everything seems to...
  7. C

    Pc assembly faillure

    I have the following problem : I just assembled my new pc (all new components) : Motherboard : Intel® Desktop Board D975XBX2 CPU : Core 2 duo E6600 Graphic card : Gigabyte GeForce 7950 GT (GV-NX795T512H-RH) Ram 2 x 1 Gig ram When all was installed I booted and everything...
Back
Top