Recent content by Conphas

  1. C

    My computer just shuts itself off

    I have the temp warning set, they never go off, and when I reboot my computer, the temps are all well below the "warning" temps... At first, I thought it was a power supply problem so I replaced the Power supply with a Corsair (note on power supply: The big 24/20 set pins only had the 20...
  2. C

    Power Supply Help

    Thanks! I think I'll go for the corsair ;)
  3. C

    Power Supply Help

    I'm a total noob on this but my power supply has been making funky sounds lately and I thought I'd just go and replace it. I kind of skimped a lil when I first purchased my machine anyway. Is it reasonable to want to stay under 100 USD or will I just be doing this all over again next year...
  4. C

    5.1 vs 7.1 (movies and gaming)

    Let me start off by saying I don't know anything about the decoding thing... Do I let the computer do it, or will that just depend on the speakers I get? Now, the main question... If I'm using my computer mostly for gaming and watching DVD videos, is there will I notice a huge difference...
  5. C

    Scheduling Software?

    I'm getting a ton of telephone calls and emails since I started looking. So many of them are proud of how good/integrated/seamless their billing part of the software is and we don't even bill. We have a receptionist that handles the paper calendar now but the book is only so big and we need...
  6. C

    Scheduling Software?

    Clinical research is the field. Runs much like a physicians office but for the fact we don't need to bill anything. Something like the following situation would be great... Betty Smith needs to be scheduled for Coordinator Suzy on Study B with Dr. Frank at 0800 for physical, vitals, ECG...
  7. C

    Scheduling Software?

    Sorry if this is too off topic, but I thought I'd get a lot of help from a resource like this... My company is finally joining the electronic scheduling era and I've been made a leader for aquiring that software but other than Outlook (which isn't really an electronic scheduler) I've not had...
Back
Top