• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CommieX

  1. C

    FS: Supercard Lite Rumble + Superkey for DS Lite $45 Shipped

    I can also throw in a Kingston 512MB microSD card and SD card adapter for another $5 if anyone is interested.
  2. C

    FS: Supercard Lite Rumble + Superkey for DS Lite $45 Shipped

    I'm looking to sell a Supercard Lite Rumble and a Superkey for use with the DS Lite. If you don't know, these items allow you to run backups or homebrew on your DS Lite. You can also use them to flash your DS with a new firmware, if you so choose. Google it if you want more info. I haven't...
  3. C

    Having Difficulty Turning On PC

    Thanks for the reply, but could you explain that a little further? I don't know what you mean.
  4. C

    Having Difficulty Turning On PC

    Here are the specs of my desktop PC: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ CPU ABIT KN8 Ultra Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Motherboard 4 x 512MB DDR400 RAM (Corsair Valueselect) NVIDIA 7900GT 256MB 160GB Western Digital HDD Antec SONATA II Computer Case w/ 450Watt SmartPower 2.0 PSU I am having a bizarre...
  5. C

    Need advice about 7900GT cooling

    Well, I knew that the CO/Superclock versions had better coolers and speeds, but basically I want to know if it's possible for my vanilla 7900GT to reach CO/Superclock speeds if its equipped with comparable cooling? If this is the case, why on earth would anyone buy the Superclock edition...
  6. C

    Need advice about 7900GT cooling

    What about the AC NV Silencer 5 (Rev. 3)? I know you have to cut it, but I like the fact that it exhausts air from the case. And what exactly is the difference between the "vanilla" 7900GT and the CO/Superclock versions?
  7. C

    Need advice about 7900GT cooling

    So I finally am getting my vanilla eVGA 7900GT from their step-up program. The default core clock speed is supposedly 450MHz with an effective 1320MHz RAM speed. What kind of aftermarket cooling, if any, would I need to boost the core speed to 500+ MHz (preferably ~550)? And should I buy...
  8. C

    AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Overclock

    Hmm..I'm pretty sure I don't have any AGP slots. This is my board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813127222. If there wasn't a lock, would I know it by now? It seems like my comp would have fried or shut off or something.
  9. C

    2 modules vs. 4 modules

    I currently have 4 modules of 512MB DDR400 Corsair Valueselect memory in my computer, running with my socket 939 AMD Athlon 64 3500+ and nForce 4 chipset. The command rate is currently set to 2T and the modules are running at DDR400 speeds. Please help me with my dilemna: should I take out 1...
Back
Top