Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I picked up one of these hornet cases back in 2004 for my brother at the time.
He still has it, granted it has an athlon xp I believe in it and he won't ship it to me to upgrade to send back, worried that i'll keep it :-p
`
No reason, just want it.
The backplanes are sas2 as far as I can tell yes.
I'll assume that as long as I have enough ports available on the HBA that I wouldn't need the expander?
What are people using for Low profile 12G sas controller and expander?
Previously i've used the HP sas expander but in upgrading storage chassis from a 24 drive norco to a 36 drive supermicro I find myself searching now.
Any ideas here would be appreciated.
Thank you
Upgrading my 6700k to something new, waiting on the AMD information to be released and finalized.
Wife is still happy with her 6700k, will probably upgrade her GPU and that's it
I actually purchased a multiport sas cable with molex connectors and the drives are now appearing fine!.
Now to get the intel rapid storage raid controller to give me raid 5/6 options and i'll be all set
I recently picked up several 12TB 12GB's SAS (model #st12000nm0027) drives and working through being able to use them on my system.
I'm guessing I have to have a 12gb's controller to even see them but posting here for some guidance.
I have an EVGA SR-X which has the Intel c600 controller.
i'm...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-GPU-TITAN-V-RIG-THE-UNGODLY-Crypto-Mining-for-altcoins-super-computing/132465395852?hash=item1ed78d888c:g:l~EAAOSwMkJaVolS#viTabs_0
going to leave this here