Recent content by chrom3titan

  1. C

    External HD Question

  2. C

    Small Internet Problems (probably broswer related)

    okay well I have the shittyest cable ever concieved. But anyways, this is unantural. 1. Sometimes, happens more then once a day. The internet (browsers, NOT AIM, Steam, anything thats not the internet but requires a connection is fine). I dont get it.. my games work and stuff, but I cant surf...
  3. C

    Cable internet disconnecting every 15-20 mins?

    the tittle says it all, it randomly just stops like every 20 minutes (not all the time, but about 10 times a day) but it reconnects a second later, what is causing this please? its so annoying.. i cant play a descent game or download a large file, thanks!
  4. C

    FS/FT M:Robe-100 5GB MP3 + R9800PRO 256bit/256DDR

    Buy both for 200 or one for 100 BUT, i would very rather much trade them for an APPLE IPOD VIDEO MR100: Great Condition, Like NEW, very few scratches (i kept it in its pouch since the 1st day) comes with HUB, Charger, USB Cable, Leather Case, Noise Cancellation Headphones (not the...
  5. C

    External HD Question

    hey, I have a 7200 RPM 60gb hd that I bought an external enclosure for, and I was wondering if I pull the USB cord (that goes from the external enclosure to the computer ) out before I safely remove it by pressing on the stop hardware safely button, will it corrupt my data? because I have done...
  6. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    deal found and done, thanks for looking.
  7. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    Pics of the beutiful chaintech 5900xt, guys this thing can clock up to 540/940 heres proof of what this card could do: NOTE:! I dont keep it on those settings! I leave it on 500/900 because of fear of lowering the cards life!
  8. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    im in 77063, pretty farrrr away from you.
  9. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    awsome, u interested?
  10. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    if you want to buy em seprate its 100 for the 5900xt, and 55 for the 5500oc
  11. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    im trying to sell em both, unless i get 2 septrate offers :P
  12. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    bump , 6800nu really needed
  13. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    [B] thats the unopend BFG 5500OC PCI, the 5900xt is in my rig :( im to lazy now but maby tmrw. my rig 5900xt + nv silenver 4 is in my rig and im to lazy to rip it out, but if your really interested i will. If yall use the search option you will see that people are selling thier...
  14. C

    (FT):1x Nvidia 5900XT,1x Nvidia 5500OC256DDR

    yeah i thought about it a little hehe
Back
Top