chrom3titan
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2005
- Messages
- 71
okay well I have the shittyest cable ever concieved. But anyways, this is unantural.
1. Sometimes, happens more then once a day. The internet (browsers, NOT AIM, Steam, anything thats not the internet but requires a connection is fine). I dont get it.. my games work and stuff, but I cant surf the web. Like if i goto yahoo.com itll say server unfindable or whatnot. Both with firefox and IE7.
2. Firefox problem - Images dont load properly, and it takes them FOREVER to load, whatsup?
Thanks for the peek guys! anything helps!
1. Sometimes, happens more then once a day. The internet (browsers, NOT AIM, Steam, anything thats not the internet but requires a connection is fine). I dont get it.. my games work and stuff, but I cant surf the web. Like if i goto yahoo.com itll say server unfindable or whatnot. Both with firefox and IE7.
2. Firefox problem - Images dont load properly, and it takes them FOREVER to load, whatsup?
Thanks for the peek guys! anything helps!