• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ChodaBoy

  1. C

    What is your favorite video card tweaking tool?

    ATI Tool is the only one I have tested out so far. Think I'm going to try the other ones listed and see how it goes. Thanks for the links.
  2. C

    Need network help

    Went out to my local bestbuy today, and picked up a PCI Ethernet card. Put it in, and installed the drivers, and now it's up and running like normal. Just wished I would have tried that first before reformating my entire computer. Thanks to those people who responded to my question, now its...
  3. C

    Need network help

    Forgot the router It is a Linksys model BEFSR41
  4. C

    Need network help

    Sorry about not giving the specs, I'm a little annoyed with it but here are my specs: AMD 64 4000+ San Diego Chip Thermaltake Silent PurePower 480w Corsair XMS 2x1GB Twin X DDR 400 DFI UT Nforce3 Ultra-D motherboard 300 GB WD Hard Drive My old video card was a Nvidia 6800 OC from BFG...
  5. C

    Need network help

    Yesterday, I bought a new graphics card and followed the direction from the guides on how to remove the drivers properly and how to install them. Afterwards, I noticed that my computer that has the new video card wouldn't connect to the internet. I checked my network and it was no longer on...
  6. C

    Need Some Help

    After about 3 hours of trying to understand the person from Microsoft, it is finally fixed.
  7. C

    Need Some Help

    Ok, I found the error out, it says: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL anyone know what I can do to get this out of a loop?
  8. C

    Need Some Help

    I was using the guide to change video cards and after you uninstall your display driver it tells you to boot into safe mode. I set it to boot into safe mode and now it wont load. It is stuck in an infinite loop and it doesn't change if I switch the way it boots. It will restart right away if...
  9. C

    Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

    3837 right now with stock settings, haven't got around to any oc'ing yet.
  10. C

    Video card options

    Thanks for the fast reply. I'll make sure that I read over the thread in the link and see if that can help me decide. Right now I'm thinking either the X850 of the 6800 GT. Really have little experience in the graphics card area. One thing though that is making me wonder. I was looking at...
  11. C

    Video card options

    Right now, I'm looking for a new video card to replace my current card which is a BFG Geforce 6800 oc 128 mb. It came stock with the 350/700 setting. Right now, when I run BF2 with this card and the rest of my settings, I can have almost every setting on high except textures and no AA...
Back
Top