• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Some Help

ChodaBoy

n00b
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
12
I was using the guide to change video cards and after you uninstall your display driver it tells you to boot into safe mode. I set it to boot into safe mode and now it wont load. It is stuck in an infinite loop and it doesn't change if I switch the way it boots. It will restart right away if I select anything besides start in normal. When I select this, it loads the windows loading screen, flashes a quick blue screen with some writing that happens so fast that I can't read it, then restarts. Any ideas on how to fix this?
 
Ok, I found the error out, it says:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

anyone know what I can do to get this out of a loop?
 
After about 3 hours of trying to understand the person from Microsoft, it is finally fixed.
 
Back
Top