Recent content by chasetb20

  1. C

    Zen Aurvana or Shure E2c?

    the creative was actually a surprisingly good product, i have owned them both... they have decently clear sound and are much, much more tolerable comfort wise. the e2c's were a piece of crap. they were uncomfortable with a muddy sound and made you look stupid as hell. don't buy em.
  2. C

    i need an amp.

    i picked up a pair of beyerdynamic dt770s not long ago, and i'd like to try and pick up an amp to improve the sound a bit. any reccomendations? cheap, very cheap, being the key word.
  3. C

    Sound Card + Headphone

    would i need to buy a seperate amp for the dt770?
  4. C

    Sound Card + Headphone

    bump, any thoughts, anyone?
  5. C

    Sound Card + Headphone

    I'm looking to upgrade on my new build from the onboard to an x-fi-- probably either a platinum or the Fatal1ty X-fi. I'm looking for high-quality headphone, the problem is I don't know whether I want closed or open. is the sound that noticably different between the two in terms of quality? If...
  6. C

    XFX 7900GT 225 MIR @ Newegg

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150144 255 -30 dollar MIR = really cheap 7900GT.
  7. C

    Video Card + Tuner Advice

    i wonder if they've improved the imput video lag at all... that was a bit important to me
  8. C

    Video Card + Tuner Advice

    I'm building an AMD based computer right now, going to throw a X24200 in it, and am looking to have the ability to watch tv as well as pay pretty high intensity 3D games, BF2, CS:S, and such on full settings as well as new games as they come out. I want to spend about 220 or so on the...
Back
Top