• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by chango123

  1. C

    How do I enable 3d acceleration?

    I updated direct x and it said I had the latest version already installed. Drivers were up to date, I've installed a few times, but, I found a beta version of the drivers on AMD's website. I installed the beta drivers and everything seems to be working now. I'll update my post if it crashes...
  2. C

    How do I enable 3d acceleration?

    Yes my drivers are up to date.
  3. C

    How do I enable 3d acceleration?

    Hello. I was recently advised to get a radeon HD 6450 card to replace my failing Nvidia GT220. I purchased the card and now I cannot play diablo 3 or lineage 2. Diablo 3 tells me the card is not supported and I'm ok with that. But, the game I'd like to play is lineage 2. When I launch that...
  4. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    Thanks for all the help. I Believe I will go with the 6450 this is an older machine and for the price I can't pass it up. Thanks again.
  5. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    Just took apart my pc so I could check the fan on the GPU and cleaned away some dust. I noticed the PSU was not the 250 Watt that came with it. I Have a 400 W PSU and 6 Gigs of Ram. Not sure if this opens up any options for me, but, I wanted to give you that information as well. Thanks.
  6. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    9.99 after rebate is great... where did you find it at that price?
  7. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    Thanks for the replies, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I Took a look at the Raedon 6450 and I compared it with the GT220. The website I used to compare it is here I Don't know a lot about graphics cards or the specs, but, that site makes the 6450 look like a little bit of a down grade...
  8. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250u processor 1.60 GHz
  9. C

    Need help with a video card replacement

    Hello. I have an emachines tower model ET1331g-05w with all standard stuff including the original 300 w power supply. I am using an Nvidia GT 220 graphics card. For the most part this does every thing I need it to do for now. I"m using windows 7 home edition 64 bit. I recently had to...
Back
Top