Recent content by caris32

  1. C

    lost planet demo big problem...please help !!!

    hello i just installed dx9 trial dem of lost planet (file size 385mb) when i start to play and after a while suddenly freezes everything and i have to exit using task manager....(lost planet not responding...) why is this happening? core 2 duo 6600 2gb ram evga gts 8800 320mb raptror x...
  2. C

    enermax liberty 500

    thanks alot dcds1 .. (i am feeling a lot better now) I was really sure about the quality of enermax liberty 500 and thats the reason i chose it... Do you know anything about the 30A on the 12v output rail that nvidia recommends for 8800 gts? I am asking because from the specs of the liberty...
  3. C

    enermax liberty 500

    I was sure 500watts was ok for a non-sli system but now I dont know what to do
  4. C

    enermax liberty 500

    the problem is I've already bought enermax 500w but I am asking if it's a big mistake and if am I going to face problems during heavy overloads(restarts etc...)
  5. C

    enermax liberty 500

    extreme watt calculator says peak power 495 watt (everything at full load ). Thats what makes me think I propably made a mistake...
  6. C

    enermax liberty 500

    hello I am building the following system: CASE THERMALTAKE SOPRANO ASUS P5B DELUXE WI-FI CORE 2 DUO 6600 2GB CORSAIR 800 MHZ WD RAPTOR 150GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 320gb NEC DVD RW (SATA) ASUS DVD ROM(SATA) EVGA 8800 GTS 320MB SOUNBLASTER X-FI GAMER ENERMAX LIBERTY 500W Do you think...
Back
Top