Recent content by Canuck21

  1. C

    Showing Specifications

    Thanks. Oh boy, I re-read my post and it looked as if I was drunk when I wrote it :D.
  2. C

    Showing Specifications

    How can I show my computer specs in all of my posts? Do I put it as a Signature? I tried that, but the font is too big. I that that others' specs are written smaller than regular message text and if of different colour. Please advise, thx.
  3. C

    Getting the hair on the back of your neck to stand up...

    They may like what I like, but I think that "Lets Dance to Joy Divison" is pretty bad; very typical sounding, not very original and very far away from the Joy Division sound.
  4. C

    Getting the hair on the back of your neck to stand up...

    Have you tried the original by Joy Division? New Order - Ceremony -- Originally written by Joy Division, my favourite song of all time, melancholic and hopeful, New Order - Temptation -- I am always tempted to listen to this song New Order - You Silent Face -- Beautiful and southing. Joy...
  5. C

    Radeon HD 3850 a bottleneck?

    That was then. From what I've read, today's CPUs are more powerful than the GPUs.
  6. C

    Radeon HD 3850 a bottleneck?

    Would a Radeon HD 3850 be a bottleneck in a system with an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 as the processor? I'm not a big gamer, will only play The Sims 2 and Civilization 4 and some other simulations and strategy games. I will be playing and working in Vista Ultimate 64-bit.
Back
Top