Showing Specifications

Canuck21

n00b
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
6
How can I show my computer specs in all of my posts? Do I put it as a Signature? I tried that, but the font is too big. I that that others' specs are written smaller than regular message text and if of different colour. Please advise, thx.
 
Your correct in thinking that you need to list your specs in your sig.... the font size and color will display correctly in the body of an actual post... it defaults to normal size and color when previewed

 
Your correct in thinking that you need to list your specs in your sig.... the font size and color will display correctly in the body of an actual post... it defaults to normal size and color when previewed

Thanks. Oh boy, I re-read my post and it looked as if I was drunk when I wrote it :D.
 
Back
Top