Recent content by Camaroz06

  1. C

    Loop disassemble and rad storage?

    Hey-o, I'm starting to disassemble my X58 i7 920 loop in the sig. need the desk space and going to use my laptop for awhile then build a new system at the end of the year. I want to make sure I clean out the blocks and rads so that I could maybe part out the board, video cards and related...
  2. C

    ZOTAC Gaming GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti AMP REFURB $809.99

    I dont think I'd hesitate on this for the base hardware of the card itself, I think I could deal with unbuild, paste rebuild even if it included fan replacement...also Im on this if I go back to watercooling loop...though I missed out on the 5% bucks lastnight so Im back to waiting until ebay...
  3. C

    ZOTAC Gaming GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti AMP REFURB $809.99

    Thinking about jumping on it, includes 90 day warranty...looks like it's direct from Zotac too. Plus I think today is 5% eBay bucks.
  4. C

    X58 PCI 3 express 16/8x slots, SLI + wifi cards. Wifi slow down SLI'd cards?

    Hello All, I am still putting along with my 4ghz 920 X58 480sli computer. I do now have the need to run wifi on it for awhile. I dont feel like snaking ethernet cable right now. Anywho, the smaller 1x PCI express is currently blocked. I have one of the full size PCI express slots open and a...
  5. C

    Steam 2012 Christmas sale is here! runs from Dec 20- Jan 6

    Id keep checking back through the week. It seems like some of the flash sales and vote sales have been repeats of earlier sales.
  6. C

    Steam 2012 Christmas sale is here! runs from Dec 20- Jan 6

    Anyone get in on a Tochlight II pack when it was on sale? I thought I had bought a copy but I guess I didnt,
  7. C

    Steam 2012 Christmas sale is here! runs from Dec 20- Jan 6

    It was listed as a flash sale, someone else just posted it went on sale for $24.99 on getgamesgo.com http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1735578
  8. C

    Steam 2012 Christmas sale is here! runs from Dec 20- Jan 6

    $33.49 a good price on Xcom?
  9. C

    Please remind me on X58 memory issues

    Hi All, Could someone help me jog my memory on memory and the X58 boards/i7 memory controller. I have a EVGA X58 vanilla board with a i7 920 @ 4.1ghz. I currently have 6gb of corsair ram at just under 1600mhz and at 7-7-7-24-1t. I want to get 12gb in there to get photoshop to run a bit...
  10. C

    hot - Zotac GTX 670 4GB - $399 after MIR

    Ive had good experiences with their cards.
  11. C

    razer arctosa $30, naga molten $40, death adder 3500 $20 (+$5 ship and all are refurb

    Just a heads up, I did end up with a defective DeathAdder from last months wootoff but Razer RMA'ed it for me.
  12. C

    Any 5D Mark III deals out there?

    I've seen prices cut by $100 - $200 from reputable dealers I just keep missing out though. Amazon had the camera for $3399 earlier this week.
  13. C

    Any 5D Mark III deals out there?

    Hi All, Does anyone know of any good deals out there on a 5D Mark III from a reputable Canon dealer? Not looking for imported versions. I've searched and have only found some deals for around $3000 from retailers I haven't heard of and their sites dont mention if they are selling imported...
  14. C

    Woot- Razer Tron Mouse $31 Shipped.

    $30 shipped for a good mouse is a steal.
  15. C

    Razer Imperator keeps disconnecting

    Yup, same issues. Its going back. Im not willing to deal with multiple RMAs.... Sad since it was comfortable, I dont get whats so hard to properly construct a mouse. I think the cord on mine is the problem too. I pushed on the cord a bit on its connection to the mouse and that seemed to get...
Back
Top