Recent content by Callistra

  1. C

    LCD2490WUXi calibrated?

    Thanks for the link to the DTP94! That's what I've been looking for :) I do a lot of photo editing :) I do some home printing occasionally. Mostly it's just for run, but occasionally my work gets published or I will get hired to do a wedding or what not through word or mouth. In the past I've...
  2. C

    LCD2490WUXi calibrated?

    Well what calibrator do you suggest? the one I was eyeballing was discontinued The calibrator I wanted was a Monaco XR or something with the DTP-94 sensor
  3. C

    LCD2490WUXi calibrated?

    Does anyone have a LCD2490WUXi that's been calibrated? What are your settings? I just acquired one but no calibrator came with it.
  4. C

    19-24" for gaming and graphics

    I am looking for a relatively cheap (under $500) LCD monitor for use for gaming and photography. The Dell 2209WA used to stand out above the rest due to edge to edge color uniformity, good contrast/shadow/highlight detail, colors, and little to no light bleed. What stands out now? No TN panels...
  5. C

    Reliable pre-built pc for gaming

    I've tried to find this forum's famous MFPC. I've found many mentions of MForce and Max but I can't seem to find the actual site.. Searching for the terms in Google leads me nowhere or back to this site.. Sorry for being a n00b but you could please tell me exactly where this site is? AVADirect...
  6. C

    Oblivion: Limit to number of items in a storage container?

    Long time coming, but thank you to those who replied. Indeed, when I chose to "remove all" my lost items came back. Darn, need more storage containers for my house!
  7. C

    New Lian Li Case PC-A03

    I don't like the front and there goes fitting our larger cards. Nice addition for some. Hope it's not a replacement though.
  8. C

    I got my LianLi PC-A05B ! it's Small!

    So a 260gtx will fit in an A59 without removing the hard drive cage? But not the A05.. correct?
  9. C

    Oblivion: Limit to number of items in a storage container?

    I am having items disappear from a storage container and I'm wondering if my game is glitching or there is a maximum number. I do have well over 100 items in one container. It's in a house I own and it's not resetting. I just put an item in and it's gone.. click right back on the container and...
Back
Top