Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Try shutting off your system restore while running these scans. I've ran into bugs that infect it (the restore points) and reinfects the computer every time it's booted up.
Just recently, had an MSI 660ti RMA, with a long turn around (over a month). Eugene the MSI Rep here on the HardForum got involved and I had a 770 in my chubby little hands within a week. Was the turn around too long? Maybe, but between what was sent and Eugene's kindly help, I'm happy with it.
Hey Eugene, I RMA'ed a GPU (660ti) and it was received by the RMA center on the 22nd of December, other than the initial email issuing the RMA there has been no contact and on your website it shows " in processing". Is this time frame normal? To me, the time frame here seems a bit excessive...
Well never had a problem myself, cause my basic philosophy is "I'll call you, you DON'T call me!" Anyway, these scammers try to be relentless. My Sister and family had an fire in their home and had to find other lodgings for about 3 months, before they could move back in. They hadn't even been...
Yeah, like this is a hard one to figure out. Game producers know they make more money off of the DLC model. Basically the same reason so many are going with "free to play".