• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by buginajar

  1. B

    Periodic Loud *CLICK* from HDD?

    Thanks for all your guys help. I didn't recognize any of those sounds from the hitachi website.
  2. B

    Periodic Loud *CLICK* from HDD?

    Recently I have been noticing that one of my two hard drives will make a loud *CLICK* noise. This is louder than a normal seeking noise of the hard drive. Does this mean my drive is about to fail? If so, how would I go about determining which of the two hard drives it is? HDD 1 Western...
  3. B

    which is the best heatsink out there?

    I have a Zalman 7700Cu on my x2 4200 with AS5 and Im getting 28c idling and 38 load with 75F room temps. I like it.
  4. B

    Post your X2 4200 Overclocks

    I am thinking about overclocking my x2 4200. What is yoru 4200 oc'd to? What temp increases have you noticed? Benchmark scores.... 'Seat-of-the-pants' improvements?
  5. B

    Help Stabalizing OC on X2 4200 in A8nSLi Dlx

    My x2 4200+ runs at 28c idling and 38 under load. My room temp is 75f.....
  6. B

    New system crashes....Processor related?

    IT ran for an hour and a half with no issues. I am pretty sure its just a Steam issue or an hl2.exe issue. I just wanted to make sure.
  7. B

    New system crashes....Processor related?

    cool running it now but it says testing Mxxxxxxx are those memory addresses? both seem to be testing the same addresses
  8. B

    New system crashes....Processor related?

    Running it now.
  9. B

    New system crashes....Processor related?

    Nope...... Never heard of it.....I will get it and see what happens.
  10. B

    New system crashes....Processor related?

    Specs: Silverstone 650W Psu Abit Fatal1ty nForce4 Sli AMD x2 4200 Manchester Zalman 7700Cu OCZ (2x1gb) DDR400 2.5-2-2-5 Platinum Memory XFX 7800GTX WD 74gb Raptor WD 250gb SATAII Recently when playing CS:S i got a few bsod's ..... updated to forceware 81.94 and downloaded windows...
  11. B

    HELP...AMD x2 4200 & Zalman 7700Cu Running Way Hot!

    IM AN IDIOT!! All is good now.... I was just goofin around and updated my bios. Apparently there was a temp reading issue fixed. My idles is about 30-32 and load is about 43. Good stuff......thanks for the help...and I'm sure the arctic silver helped anyway.
  12. B

    HELP...AMD x2 4200 & Zalman 7700Cu Running Way Hot!

    oh and should i run cool n quiet?
  13. B

    HELP...AMD x2 4200 & Zalman 7700Cu Running Way Hot!

    Ok heres the deal.......I just cleaned it and the fan.......reinstalled following arctic silvers instructions..... Are these temps good/normal/tolerable...... As im typing ..(readings from uguru panel (bios)) Room 28C sys 31C pwm 32C CPU 41C myheatsink is not hot to the...
  14. B

    HELP...AMD x2 4200 & Zalman 7700Cu Running Way Hot!

    whould i remove the cpu from the board to clean it?
  15. B

    HELP...AMD x2 4200 & Zalman 7700Cu Running Way Hot!

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure i effed it up. Didnt have those detailed instructions though. I went by the instructions in the fan box. No bueno. Anyway....I'm sure this will help me out a great deal. Thanks for the info. Ill inform you guys of the results.
Back
Top