Ok I originally posted in General Hardware but was told to post over here. I am looking into getting a decent set of speakers. I will be using the speakers for gaming, listening to music, and the watching movies.
Any suggestions on what type or brand that I should look into? Possible...
lets just say that the price is not a problem. What speakers would you recommend then? Good for gaming and listening to music. The brand that I keep seeing is kliswitch or something like that. How good of a brand are they?
Here are a few sets that I am looking at. I really want the logitech ones but not sure if I want to spend that much or if they are worth that much. So out of these speaker sets what is the best set for the price?
here is the link...
I like to keep the budget to about 70-80 bucks. Space is not an issue, but I don't want speakers that have to have their own shelf. Either 2.1s or 5.1s. I prefer the 5.1s though
I am looking to get some speakers for my new build. I don't want anything that is very expensive. I just want some speakers that sound good and do the sound in games justice. I will be hooking them up to my motherboard (ASUS PQ5-E).
Does anyone have any suggestions? What brand? How much...
I am looking to get good mouse and keyboard. The keyboard I was looking at was the Logitech g15 and the Razer Lycosa. Maybe there are some better ones. If so I would appreciate the help on picking a good gaming keyboard.
Also I am looking at getting a decent gaming mouse. The ones that...
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2235424&CatId=2533
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3438609&CatId=2533
I will be running a q6600, pq5-e, and a visiontek hd 4870. I will be overclocking and later adding a...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146030
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811103011
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119142
Out of these three cases which one would you guys recommend. I will be putting a asus pq5-e...
Does anyone use controller panels to monitor the speeds and temperatures of the cpu, fans and such? If so again any recommendations? I would like one that is digital and does not have the knobs on it.
Sorry this will be my last time I ask for advice. You people are prolly sick of me.
Also I was thinking on getting this thermal compound
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186020
Or this one. Any recommendations for a compound would be cool.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186020
I am going with the Xigmatek and the TX750
yea i plan on overclocking. I can go over $150 but no more then $200. I also wanted to get a temp monitor for system. I was looking at the site xoxide.com for my case needs. Is that a good site?
Again thanks. This site has been very helpful when it time for me to start choosing parts to...
I am building a rig. So far I have these parts
CPU: Q6600
Memory: G. Skill 4GB (2x2GB)
Mobo: Asus P5Q-E
GPU: Visiontek HD4870
HDD: 500GB Seagate SATA
My I need some help on what would be a good heatsink? Also what would be a good case and power supply? The case doesn't have to...