Keyboard and Mouse...

Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Messages
30
I am looking to get good mouse and keyboard. The keyboard I was looking at was the Logitech g15 and the Razer Lycosa. Maybe there are some better ones. If so I would appreciate the help on picking a good gaming keyboard.

Also I am looking at getting a decent gaming mouse. The ones that I have looked at so far are the Logitech (G5,G7,G9), the Microsoft Sidewinder, Deathadder and a few others. Is there any one mouse that you guys would recommend?

Keyboard possibilities so far: Logitech G15 and Razer Lycossa

Mouse possibilities so far: Logitech G5,G7,G9 and Microsoft Sidewinder.
 
Personally, I recently order a G5 from www.tigerdirect.com . I've read reviews everywhere and amoung the ones you suggest, they all do the job.

Why I picked the G5 was for a few different.

1- It's the cheaper of the bunch
2- 2000DPI (and Adjustable on the fly)
3- Weight adjustments
4- Wired (for me that was a +)
5- Confortable. had an old Logitech MX500 which had about the exact same size and loved it.

Only negative I saw was the blue/cracked design/look on it but I can live with it.

As for the other you mention,

G7: I beleive Logitech isn't making the G7 anymore(may still be available, had a double click issue, it's basically the G5 on bateries).

G9 : Nice led, customizable size, might be good for bigger hands

Sidewinder: Well, I've read mixed reviews on this one. It's really is a preferences in taste as far as how confortable the mouse is.
 
I have the Lycosa and I am extremely disappointed. The backlight is too dim and the keys are unreadable. I also find that the keyboard doesn't tilt enough and is too flat even with the feet open.
Regarding the mouse, I second the G5.
 
I think you'll almost hear a unanimous GET IT for the g15 as your keyboard. Someone is bound to say the Saitek eclipse, but hey, it's your choice.
I have a g7 (W/o problems) and it's amazing. I own the crap out of my friend and he's got a g5 (Maybe it's because I got more skillzzz)
 
I have a G15 with a G7, and it's an awesome combination. Make sure to account for the massive size of the G15 though, I've had it in a couple of set-ups where the size was a little on the big side.
 
Back
Top