A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hello,
I hope I put this in the right forum.
I'm frustrated and stuck not sure what to do. My computer will not turn on, no sound, no beep no nothing. The first time this happened, I plugged the computer in another outlet. Same issue. I figured I'd RMA the PSU. They said the fixed something in...
I'm going to buy the Asus 97- A mobo. I'm looking up which memory to buy using this:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/Z97-A/Z97_A_DIMM_QVL.pdf
I'm looking at the Gskill pc2400. Why is it all of them say discontinued on newegg/amazon?
I'm not sure which to get that is on this...
My G9 wont click or is very hard to. As you know the G9 was discontinued. Which mouse for 30-50 dollars, Lazer, I don't care for extra buttons. Claw Mouse too.
Thinking Corsair M65 but I'm not sure. Some people are complaining about the sides tough to grip.
Thanks,
Mike