Recent content by BodoBaas

  1. B

    [Case Mod] Flava Formula

    Literally one of the best paint jobs I've seen on one of these. Excellent eye and taste.
  2. B

    ECS Motherboard Shield Concept

    Its not only me that sees that its a picture of a mother board that has had textured rectangles and triangles photoshop'ed over it, right?
  3. B

    Scratch Project: Acronym (mITX XBMC HTPC)

    Jaw dropped when I got to the pictures of the finished product. I can't even verbalize how cool that thing is.
  4. B

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    I would love to have one because the card is just cool and I'm too poor to upgrade from my 8800 GTS.
  5. B

    3x1 Eyefinity on Linux

    Thanks. I've never used an ATI card on Windows or anything else in over 15 years. I've pretty much just been an nVidia person. Before then it was either Number 9 or Matrox for OpenGL work. Anyway, that was the reason I was asking before buying a card. I've never had experience with ATI/AMD...
  6. B

    3x1 Eyefinity on Linux

    So, XFX's Radeon HD 5750 (http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0321834) card will let me use the two DVI and monitor port connectors to run three monitors in Linux? I'm only asking because I have never used an ATI card in a Linux box and just wanted someone that...
  7. B

    3x1 Eyefinity on Linux

    I posted this over in the Linux OS forum and didn't get any bites, so I thought I would try my luck here. I've been using Linux for my work computers for years and have mostly only used single nVidia cards for dual monitor setups. Every time I try to put in a second card to use all three of...
  8. B

    Triple Monitor Setup on Linux Advice

    Hmmm. Wondering if something like the ATI FirePro 2450 is the way to go. Does anyone know if that works well with Linux or if it lets you use a single desktop across all of the monitors? I was trying to keep it under $120.
  9. B

    Triple Monitor Setup on Linux Advice

    I've been using Linux for my work computer for years and have used nVidia cards mostly for dual monitor setups. I've been using a dual screen setup for a long time, but every time I try to get all three of my monitors in on the action like my Windows box I run into problems. I've tried several...
  10. B

    Dead Island: Official Announcement Trailer

    Regardless of what the game is, that trailer was incredible. There was no way I was not going to finish watching it until the end. I'm definitely curious about that game now. So, I guess their trailer did its job.
  11. B

    Must Watch Video of the Day

    That was worth watching the video. Didn't get it 'til now. I'm a little slow.
  12. B

    Linux IQ Test

    16. No real knowledge of the history or packages I don't use.
  13. B

    Chiller's Hybrid Level 10

    Inlets to suck all of the awesome sauce from other computers near it?
  14. B

    Corsair 800D

    Its subjective, but for me its the very clean look, water cooling possibilities, cable management under the main tray, modding possibilities and again, its water cooling possibilities. It probably was not the first, but it was the first that I saw with the cable management setup that first...
  15. B

    My new PC build

    Man, I've been waiting anxiously to see more of this project. Really looking forward to seeing the end product. Keep up the good work.
Back
Top