• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by bluefireex

  1. B

    Question about this Gateway laptop.

    Is this laptop deal any good? Not going to do any gaming or other such things.
  2. B

    Parts For My New PC.

    These are the parts I've chosen for my pc: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 1GHz HT Socket 939 Dual Core Processor - Retail - $295.00 SAPPHIRE Radeon X1800XT 100154L Video Card - Retail - $289.00 Western Digital Caviar SE16 250GB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM - $93.00...
  3. B

    Looking For A AMD X2 Mobo.

    I was looking for a AMD X2 mobo. with pci-e within $70-100. Any suggestions appriciated.
  4. B

    New LCD.

    For my new computer I was getting a LCD. I have a budget around $200 and would like something that is atleast 17" and supports DVI. I know the budget wont get me anything really good, but my parents don't want to spend a lot of money on a monitor.
  5. B

    New Computer.

    Here is the current list: List I chose a 17" monitor, because I thought it would be good enough and wanted something under or near $200. Also I kept the AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, and chose a eVGA 6800GS CO SE 256MB PCI-E instead of a eVGA 7800GT CO SE 256MB PCI-E. Also got a cheaper PSU. I...
  6. B

    New Computer.

    No, I dont have a extra moniter, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc... Would it be better if I got a 6800 GS 256MB PCI-E, Instead? Just want to know if that would be wise or not?
  7. B

    New Computer.

    I have this 3 year old VPR Matrix :( :( That my dad bought without asking me first. Well its pretty crappy. Now to the point I wanted to builld a computer that could play games at medium or higher settings. My problem is that I can't decide on which parts to get since this will be my first...
Back
Top