• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by blksun000

  1. B

    Networking help

  2. B

    Need help with wireless setup in dapper drake 6

    Hello, I'm having some problems setting up my laptop on my schools wireless network. I'm using dapper drake 6 and I have a linksys WPC54G wireless card. The configuration settings I need to use are as follows: SSID (Network Name) TTUnet WEP data encryption Enabled Automatically...
  3. B

    Networking help

    Hi everyone. I'm having a bit of trouble here. I have a computer with ubuntu linux that I would like to use as a server for my LAN. I have three windows computers that will be behind the server and one printer I would like to be shared by all. In addition, I also have an xbox that I would...
  4. B

    FahCore not running at 100%

    Yeah, I figured that out after someone said it was the aussies. :p
  5. B

    The Official [H]orde "Get to Know Each Other" Thread

    I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the forums, though I have been folding for the team for 3-4 years. Unfortunately, I only have two computers running full time. Anyway, cheers.
  6. B

    FahCore not running at 100%

    ahh, unfortunately here in pennsylvania they are in rather short supply. But soon I will be moving to the great state of texas. Perhaps there are more there? I will do my best to track one down once I get all moved in.
  7. B

    crt vs. lcd

    trek, you are right, I have never really looked into it. Do you know any good sources of info on the matter?
  8. B

    FahCore not running at 100%

    Yes, I have hyperthreading, not dual core. I would be surprised if this is the case though. I can run games and stuff fine with FahCore in the background without a hitch. I would think if it is actually funning in the background at about 90% that it would slow it down significantly. But I...
  9. B

    FahCore not running at 100%

    For some reason I can't get FahCore to push my processor to 100%. I have gone through the settings and set the bar to 100% for CPU usage, but it maxes at 50%. I'm using the most recent GUI for windowsXP. I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with this. I have it on another...
  10. B

    crt vs. lcd

    I'm not sure about the fuzzy thing with the CRTs. Mine doesn't look fuzzy at all. As far as having the 120 Hz it would allow you a broad range of choices. I don't think it would look really great running at 1600x1200 at 60hz, though 120 might be excessive. I really don't know a lot about...
  11. B

    Unattended Windows Installation - automatically partitioning?

    Ahh, didn't see your post zyphox.
  12. B

    Unattended Windows Installation - automatically partitioning?

    A quick glance through ref.chm and other references to the command for the unattended answer file turned up nothing. I'm not sure this can be done. I think you will have to deal with only one if you intend to only use the windows setup. I think your best bet would be to look through what that...
  13. B

    Unattended Windows Installation - automatically partitioning?

    This guy here has some ideas involving a BartPE disc. Otherwise check out http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/ which has all the info about unattended installs. I'm still searching for way to multipartition within the windows setup while not being there, but I'm not sure it is possible...
  14. B

    Dumbest mistake when building a computer.

    I was building my first rig and I got the ram to go in backwards (don't ask me how). Nothing would happen and I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I was about to RMA stuff because I thought it was DOA, but I got frustrated and tore it apart and started again from scratch just in case...
Back
Top