• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help with wireless setup in dapper drake 6

blksun000

n00b
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
38
Hello, I'm having some problems setting up my laptop on my schools wireless network. I'm using dapper drake 6 and I have a linksys WPC54G wireless card. The configuration settings I need to use are as follows:
SSID (Network Name) TTUnet
WEP data encryption Enabled
Automatically provided WEP key Enabled
IEEE 802.1x authentication Enabled
EAP type Protected EAP (PEAP)
Protected EAP Authentication Method Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)
EAP MSCHAP v2 Properties - Automatically Login Disabled

I'm new to linux and I don't know how to go about doing this. If anyone can help me with it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit:Nevermind, it's been fixed.

blksun000

[H]ard|Folding Badge
 
Back
Top