• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by blah111

  1. B

    Is this best value for money monitor ever??

    Oops, quiet......;)
  2. B

    Is this best value for money monitor ever??

    This monitor is no longer available in Europe and is not 1920x1200 which was a requirment.
  3. B

    Is this best value for money monitor ever??

    I need a good monitor for office use, doesn't hurt the eyes and can display 1920x1200. Also, I want it to be quite!.
  4. B

    Is this best value for money monitor ever??

    24 inch monitor 1900x1200 Can be bought for 190 Euro. Here is link to the model http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/pc-monitor/brilliance-24-inch-wide-wuxga-240sw9fs_05/prd/gb/
  5. B

    Opinions on SP2309W 2048 x 1152

    Hi, Considering buying the SP2309W , can someone give me some feedback/experience on this monitor. It offers a sick resolution for a 23 inch of 2048 x 1152. Its TN I think, but this Im happy with this. I dont want the wide gamut of the more expensive 24inch monitors.
  6. B

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Dont want or need the wide gamut
  7. B

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    I too was looking at the HP L2445w. There is no information or reviews on this monitor around unfortunately.
  8. B

    27inch imac

    Whats your opions on the ips screen in the 27inch imac? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEbuZtODyJ8
  9. B

    Looking for a specific 24'' lcd

    Hi there, I have actually been on the look out for a similar monitor that you are looking for. I have bought one but returned it. A Samsung 24inch. My experience was bad. The monitor buzzed if the brightness was below 100%. This would be ok for gaming or movies as you wouldnt hear, but if...
  10. B

    TN vs IPS panels? What's the difference?

    I do understand it, Im just saying for most users who dont use graphics, the monitor will cause annoyance when it comes to web browsing etc
  11. B

    TN vs IPS panels? What's the difference?

    From my reading you cant even browse the web comfortably with these IPS monitors because they have wide gamuts and colours on pictures on the web look awefull. Most people out there would browse the web quite a lot, so in my opinion they are clearly not worth the exta cash unless you work...
  12. B

    Help me out

    I guess an alternative would be to go with a TN panel which doesnt have wide gamut. Hard to pick one of these out though, I already tried one and wasnt happy with the noise. Dont want to have all the hassle of returning etc again.
  13. B

    Help me out

    Eh, thanks so much for all the advise
  14. B

    LG L246W

    Anyone have the W2452TX-PF, any feedback?, there is no reviews out there. Does it make a buzzing noise
  15. B

    W2452T Anyone have this? can you give me some feedback

    Hi, Anyone have this monitor, its listed at a great price but I cant find any review. Would be gratefull if someone could give feedback. Does it make any noise when brightness is reduded?. The model I was looking at is actually W2452TX-PF, is there a difference?
Back
Top