Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Turns out the error was telling me the problem all along, WinRM needed to be setup on client side in Windows 10 first before attempting to add it to the TrustedHosts ("winrm quickconfig" followed bywinrm set winrm/config/client @{TrustedHosts="Your Hyper-v Server"}).
Hello all,
I've recently been encountering more and more businesses running Hyper-V and with my desire to become more intimately familiar I decided to change my lab over from ESXi to Hyper-V 2012 R2. I am using old retired hardware for bare metal machines in a Workgroup configuration as...
Samsung Magician as well, re-enabled the settings and BIOS and minimum processor state is 100%. Strange that Samsung would modify this. Either way on boot it down clocked to 1.4 Ghz and is staying pinned at 4.4 Ghz while under load (stress testing for the last 10 minutes as I write this)...
So ran some adjustments and some settings, apparently it's not throttling just an error with the speed detection in Aida64. Will do some more tuning I'm more curious how I can get it to throttle down outside of load if that is possible.
Eesh that's no good, I'll try shutting down the CnQ and C1E settings after this game. I have an Asus Sabertooth which has temp sensor's everywhere including my Mos so I'm less worried about those just the weird multiplier adjustments.
Hello all, I'm going to attempt to summarize which usually means I will draw this explanation out. It's summer and my OC'd Phenom IIx4 965 @ 4.0 Ghz is warming up my room. In my infinite wisdom I got a 8370e due to the balance between speed heat and was only $120 which works out as 3D...
One thing I'd want to point out is using outside firmwares such as openwrt, dd-wrt, etc is they are not optimized to make use of hardware acceleration. In order to be universally compatible and not have bloated kernels they are using processor and memory to emulate some hardware acceleration...
Hey man, sometimes these projects are the fuel for learning. Proper contract CAD drafters charge $60+ an hour so really I don't see one volunteering their time. Beyond that manufacturing is a numbers game, if you don't move quantity, costs are to high. A single prototype can cost half of a...
To summarize the problem, to block the ports when most can randomize from ports 50k to 65k is a recipe for issues. On top of that you can have encrypted traffic which prevents any packet level inspection. The best solution I've seen is stopping the clients from connecting to begin with, at the...
Yeah, that's a little funky, could be due to the IRQ sharing but maybe just a hiccup in loading the kernel. Glad you're running regular expressions to filter already. Did you test ip configuration yet? May want to change that funky address and test on there as well to see if it has any other...
NIC's appear to be up and running fine. Need to configure IP address as static (ifconfig) or dhcp (iface), route add for your gateway if static, and add DNS server to resolv.conf. Also appears only one connected is eth4 based on RX TX numbers. Learning time!
linky
Oh yeah, and once you have...
Do not want to discourage you from learning the magic of Linux, but compiling kernels was the primary reason people wouldn't try Linux to begin with back in 99. Was a nightmare and less documentation etc. Ubuntu got where they are by having "large" kernels to make installation easier. Back to...
Sounds like a controller issue to me. This is going to sound strange to non-Linux veterans, but try older versions of the distro. To summarize why to help you better understand, Linux runs on what's called a kernel that is precompiled to be compatible with certain hardware. If it maintained...