• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by beefjerky911

  1. B

    Need help with a new mini-itx build

    I have a A6-6400k APU and it has no problem with 3D bluray ISOs and bitstreaming in PowerDVD. It also plays 1080p files fine in MPC and VLC with bitstreaming.
  2. B

    Budget HTPC advise.

    I noticed your in Houston, get this instead http://www.microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx. A6-6400k bundle with the Gigabyte board. That's what I'm using in my HTPC setup and I can do 1080p easily.
  3. B

    How can I learn the basics of video editing? Where to start?

    Go Adobe.com and download the trial version of Premiere Essentials. Their site has tons of tutorials to get you started.
  4. B

    What phone do you have?

    Motorola Q 9c here
  5. B

    2 Video card benefits?

    I have a 7900 GTO and 7600 GT, right now I have two monitors hooked up to the 7900. If I put in the 7600 and plug a monitor into it, would it offload any work from the 7900 or would the 7900 still do all the processing and the 7600 just act as a conduit for the 7600 to push the data thru? Say I...
  6. B

    Bad P5B Deluxe board?

    Can anybody explain what the SB Voltage (vICH) in the BIOS means or what it's function is on the board? My problem is my video card will only run in x1 bandwidth as displayed in CPUZ and it ran like crap in games. I thought my 7600 GT was bad so I bought a 7900 GTO and had the same problem...
  7. B

    P5B deluxe running at x1?

    I figured it out, I had to set PCIE Freq to 110 instead of 100. Anybody know why it has to be 110 when you overclock for it to enable x16?
  8. B

    P5B deluxe running at x1?

    Hi I have the P5B deluxe wifi with a 7900 GTO video card. If I leave my 6300 at stock speeds CPUZ says my card runs at x16. But once I overclock the FSB to 430, CPUZ says my video card runs at x1. The only settings I changed are Jumper Free to up the FSB and disabled all the CPU stuff like C1E...
  9. B

    The Newest Ipod addon!!

    -2 that's for me clicking on it at work and my coworker walks into my cube at the same time
  10. B

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Freshly brewed wallpaper
Back
Top