• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2 Video card benefits?

Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
11
I have a 7900 GTO and 7600 GT, right now I have two monitors hooked up to the 7900. If I put in the 7600 and plug a monitor into it, would it offload any work from the 7900 or would the 7900 still do all the processing and the 7600 just act as a conduit for the 7600 to push the data thru? Say I want to have one game windowed mode on my main screen and another game windowed mode on the second monitor. What good is dual cards in non SLI other than being able to connect up to 4 monitors?
 
Back
Top