Recent content by beckz

  1. B

    Dell U3011 coming soon.

    Any other ways to calibrate w/o needing for me to purchase a calibrator?
  2. B

    Dell U3011 coming soon.

    I'm getting my 30" soon. Qns, how do u guys calibrate the colours? U guys have a colour input list to follow?
  3. B

    Dell 2709WFP or 3008WFP?

    I will be doing occasional gaming.... So i was thinking of the 30" Does the pitch size really affect u? Since it's 0.303, i think it will affect quite a bit. The input lag will happen even when it's connected from GPU to Monitor?
  4. B

    Dell 2709WFP or 3008WFP?

    The input lag exist even it's a direct connection from the GPU to Monitor? OMG.... i read good abt LP3065. But currently i'm only looking @ Dell. None of dell's line-up is good?
  5. B

    Dell 2709WFP or 3008WFP?

    Which 1 should i go for? Both screens are having input lag ya? I'm initially wanted a 27" but the 27" pitch size is 0.303 n i think it's not too good for overall usage. I hope someone can give me good feedback.
  6. B

    Which Black ICE radiator is worth buying?

    Oh ok.. now i'm stuck. I don't know if i should got for 3 x 120 or 2 x 120 Radiator. I'm using a Silverstone TJ-07 casing. The reason y i keep 2 x 120 in mind is because of the HDD cage. If i use a 240, i still can keep a HDD cage there. If i use 360, i need to put all my HDD into the...
  7. B

    Which Black ICE radiator is worth buying?

    As above... Which is better? The Black Ice GT Xtreme or GT Stealth?
  8. B

    Can't decide btw this 3 item!

    How abt that Dtek Fuzion??? As for radiator which should i go for? 3 x 120 or 2 x 120?
  9. B

    Can't decide btw this 3 item!

    Apogee Apogee GT AquaXtreme MP05 SPLE I using the Apogee now. Tempted to change to a GT or MP05 SPLE I'm using a Intel C2D E6300. I'm using a TJ-07. Would be better to use a 2 x 120 and keep 1 HDD cage for HDD? Or buy the CFP51 (Silverstone) to house the HDD on the 5.25" and use a 3 x 120...
  10. B

    Silverstone TJ-07 Casing

    I think i will keep my TJ09... Just got a TJ07 sample today... Bad frame work.. finishing not as good as the 09... Worst of all the side panel r damn out of alignment..
  11. B

    Silverstone TJ-07 Casing

    Oh ok.. I'm quite particular when it come to noise. My computer run 24 x 7 and it's inside my room.. so noise is something i dun want... How bad is that noise lvl??? I'm using the TJ09.. if i change to 07.. will the noise lvl increase by a lot? I wanna change to 07 due to the space...
  12. B

    Silverstone TJ-07 Casing

    Anyone who has this casing.. is this casing noisy?? How much more noisy does it compare to a tj09???
  13. B

    Need some comments for my WC setup

    Erm.. so it's not worth going over to MP05 SP LE from a Apogee???
  14. B

    Need some comments for my WC setup

    Should i keep my apogee?? Thinking of changing to aquaxtreme MP05 SP LE?? Or are there better choice out there?? For tubing shall i go for 1/2" ID or 7/16" ID ??? A lot recommended me to go for 1/2" ID Tygon.
  15. B

    What tubing size should i go for?

    1/2" or 5/8" OD?
Back
Top