Recent content by Azsori

  1. A

    Help with reciever connection

    LOL!! I read your reply, and I was like, thanks but I think I would know better than that simple solution. But it turns out, you were right, it was an obscure control setting, lol. You totally schooled my n00b ass. Thanks.
  2. A

    Help with reciever connection

    I just got a harmon kardon avr 135. I am trying to connect it to my computer via optical connection. I have a hercules game theater xp 7.1. But when I connect my sound card to the reciever, I get no sound. I am able to get sound from other optical devices, such as my ps2. Does this mean...
  3. A

    Help with monitor stand

    I just got a CMV CT-522A monitor for a friend, and I am trying to put it together. The part for the stand is folded back against the back of the monitor, and it folds 180 degrees down to clip into the base of the stand. But it will only fold back 90 degrees, and will not move more than that...
  4. A

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    use this: http://world.altavista.com/
  5. A

    Dell 2405FPW 24" inch on the way?????

    How? Where? Don't leave us in the dark...
  6. A

    What is your speaker set up?

    I am looking into a new reciever and a set of high quality speakers for my computer. I was just wondering what some of your reciever and speaker set ups are. (I am not looking for replies about multimedia speakers [ex: anything logitech ect...])
  7. A

    Does a better soundcard help out at all?

    Well, a better sound card will provide better audio quality, but the difference will be so small that you won't be able to hear it using your standard speakers. If you really want better audio quality, you have to get some good speakers, then the difference will become more apparent. Where...
Back
Top