• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What is your speaker set up?

Azsori

n00b
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
7
I am looking into a new reciever and a set of high quality speakers for my computer. I was just wondering what some of your reciever and speaker set ups are. (I am not looking for replies about multimedia speakers [ex: anything logitech ect...])
 
Kudos to you for realizing consumer multimedia audio is crap.

speakers8vo29ji.jpg


1 Speakers: Event TR-8 active studio monitors

2 Reciever/CD changer: Nakamichi SoundSpace 8 5 Disc w/20bit DAC

3 Cables: Monster Interconnect 400

4 Power: Monster Power HTS 3500
 
I agree with BossNK about the vast majority of PC-oriented multimedia gear (speakers, receivers, etc.). I use Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers on my computer and they're fantastic. Definitely choose a company that specializes in hi-end audio when looking for your speakers.

Here's my receiver/speaker setup:

dscf00023ps.jpg


I have an Onkyo THX home theater receiver along with a pair of Definitive Technology PowerMonitor 500s for the left-right channels and a Definitive Technology ProSub 100TL. I haven't finished setting up the center channel and surrounds, yet. I'm waiting on the delivery of my new Samsung 42" LCD TV. Too bad it won't arrive in time for the Super Bowl.
 
Back
Top