Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Looking for an am4 bracket. Setting up my old motherboard for my kid and I lose the bracket needed to install simple air cooler. Before I buy one off Amazon figure I would ask if anyone had one in South Florida.
Trying to get most out of this card. It is 6900xt toxic extreme. I had to do a repast because sapphire paste sucks. I know timespy doesn't mean much but overall pushing 2750 on average in most games.
I have mpt set at 400 watts and 395 amps. I upped a few of the clock speeds. Seeing if anyone...
Figured add a quick benchmark at 5.3ghz.
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7927285
Figured why not lets see if I can hit 5.4ghz no avx. No clue if it was stable only a benchmark run. Had to use 1.46 volts to do it.
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7927511
Had to up voltage to 1.34 in bios. Still at 5.2 no avx offset. Average temp under real bench is still 66 to 69. One stable in realbench will move to prime95.
I got the one in the kit from Rockit. Honestly I had used his delidding tools before and always were nice. It was a whole kit one shot and little lazy factor in there. One order done.
Has anyone done direct die cooling here for a 9900k or 9900kf? Like I said I am not putting the ihs back on. My ekwb block is pretty flat for all test with dial indicators. Looking around most seem only to put the liquid metal on the cpu die, none on the waterblock. Is this the best way or...