Recent content by atr67

  1. A

    Cannot activate VL Office 2010 with CMD. VAMT works.

    Cool I will try this in the following week. I am away for a business trip. I don't remember changing the key. I have been sysprepping and imaging this same machine/image.
  2. A

    Cannot activate VL Office 2010 with CMD. VAMT works.

    hi, I have various computers with different models (Dell, Lenovo, HP, etc..) I setup an KMS Server on a Server 2012. Working fine. I sysprepped and image it using GHOST. All my computers can activate both the Office and Windows with no problems. But one model, HP 8560 (w/ Office 2010 + Windows...
  3. A

    Windows Licensing on 100+ Computers

    OK, I have a Windows licensing question. I know is mention many time but my scenario is little different. I been working for a small tech computer who sometimes lease computer equipment (PC, Laptops) to clients and customers. These are new computers purchase directly from system manufactures...
  4. A

    iPhone Users Sue AT&T for 'Aiding and Abetting'

    "This only happens in America"....USA
  5. A

    Can my Macbook Pro LCD fit inside Latitude E4300

    hi, I have a broken laptop screen. LP133WX2(TL)(A1) and a brand new Macbook pro 13.3 LCD screen. Model: LP133WX2(TL)(**), I cant make out the last two digits. But on the web I found these similar LCDs are these backward compatible? They have all 30-pin connectors, same resolution, and type...
  6. A

    Minimize All Windows Script <Solved>

    THANKS, but I was looking for a vbs script. wscript.sleep 7000 // define the delay in seconds Dim oShell : Set oShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application") oShell.MinimizeAll // minimize all open windows after delay
  7. A

    Minimize All Windows Script <Solved>

    hi, I use to have a batch or a .vbs script which allows me to minimize all windows at startup with a delay. But I no longer can find how this is done. Does anything know? (It emulates the "Windows+D" or "Show Desktop" key) thanks
Back
Top