Recent content by Annekah

  1. A

    Whiteboard for code brainstorms

    Ah! I like that white panel idea. I have a sliding glass closet door. I am thinking maybe I will cover up the outer part with a custom fit panel and just use that, only problem is I think it might wiggle when I write on it. Im not worried about my wall being messed up, I already am...
  2. A

    Whiteboard for code brainstorms

    Hey all, I love to use the whiteboards at school for brainstorming sessions while figuring out code. I want to get one for my home and i'm looking online at some, but does anyone have one they are using or recommend a decent one? Thanks!
  3. A

    Room color scheme

    How would 3 grayish walls and one black accent wall look?
  4. A

    Ikea desk gallery

    Anyone know what sort of filing cabinet off to the side ToNz is using in his setup?
  5. A

    Room color scheme

    Hello all, I hope this is the right place to post this. I want to paint my room with this picture from Ikea being what the colors are based off of: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00128819 (it looks awesome in person) It is a black and white photo but the cabs have been...
  6. A

    Ikea desk gallery

    ToNz, Never mind I saw that parts you used for your desk in the other thread. Just two more questions though: What filing cabinet are you using, and do you have a link to that light setup? I think you mentioned they were from Lowers. Thanks for your time!
  7. A

    Excel or Access Help

    Hello all, I need to make a database for some research I am doing and I need to know the best way to do it, as in, should I use Excel or Access and how exactly I can use either to create graphs of my data. I need to create a database on my research into child interactions with therapists...
Back
Top